Favorite Quote's about Children...

It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men. ~Frederick Douglass

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Conflict Resolution

This week we are learning about conflict resolution, and it has come at a perfect time in my life. I am experiencing many problems at work, and because of them I have asked to no longer be a supervisor, but am seeking other employment. The issue came from a disagreement, and turned into being set up and basically sabotaging what I have worked hard to create. In order to deal with my current situation, I have stepped into a teaching position, and have a different role. I am doing my best to show that I am a good employee, and I am sure that the other person will eventually learn that what she is doing will not get her any farther in her career, and it will eventually be visible to others that she was in fact the one that has not been doing her job as she should have been. I am kind to her, communicate what needs to be communicated, and take pride in my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment