Favorite Quote's about Children...

It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men. ~Frederick Douglass

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Adjorning




When working with a group there are several different stages of development. They are forming, storming, norming, performing, and adjourning. The adjourning stage is very important. This week the question is about which groups had the hardest good bye's. I feel that the groups I have had the hardest time with saying good bye to were the ones where we all worked very hard to complete a task together. Then when the task was complete there was no more closeness between the group members, and we were no longer working together so closely. School groups, in class, or online have never been hard for me to leave because I do not feel that I have grown close to anyone of my classmates. Some things that I have done with my group members that I became close with was after the event or things we worked hard to complete together we would come together and discuss how it went and reflect on all the things that we had done together. We usually planned to stay in touch, or to come together next time we needed to plan something.

No comments:

Post a Comment