Favorite Quote's about Children...

It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men. ~Frederick Douglass

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thank You to all of my classmates:

I wanted to say thank you to all of my classmates of EDUC 6160. It has been very inspirational reading many of your blogpost's as well as reading your post's in the discussions. I have learned and grown a great deal during this class, and know that this is only the beginning of this journey that we are all on. Thank you for the many words of encouragement as well as feedback during this class. I hope to have more classes with you all.

1 comment:

  1. This quote is so true. It starts at the beginning because if we start with the young children and build them up to be strong we wont have to repair broken men. Thank you for your insightful posts from this class and I wish you luck in the future.

    ReplyDelete