Favorite Quote's about Children...

It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men. ~Frederick Douglass

Friday, May 27, 2011

Quotes (From video segment)

"There's more to life than just what's in their neighborhood" By Raymond Hernandez in regards to parents realizing their potential.

"My passion comes from wanting to make a difference" By Raymond Hernandez.

"I'm not here to save the world, I'm here just to make a difference in the community where I'm working" By Raymond Hernandez.

"You care about them enough to help them transition to what's next, and what's best" By Renatta Cooper.

"It opens up the world to you" By Renatta Cooper

"Were not there yet" By Renatta Cooper.

"Families need support" By Leticia Lara.

2 comments:

  1. My sister who is a teacher had to help me realize when I was in college teachers are not able to change the world has individuals. However, we can make a difference in our school. So if every teacher has this same passion then our world will change. The quote from Hernandez reminded me of that. Nice quotes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm not here to save the world, I'm here just to make a difference in the community where I'm working" By Raymond Hernandez.

    Love this quote! This is what we do each day for the children and families we serve. Love it!

    ReplyDelete